This is the Linux app named Togl whose latest release can be downloaded as Togl2.0-8.4-Windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Togl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Togl provides a platform independent Tk widget for using OpenGL rendering contexts.
- unifies Microsoft Windows, X11 (Linux/IRIX/...), and Mac OS X Aqua support
- support for requesting stencil, accumulation, alpha buffers, etc.
- multiple OpenGL drawing windows
- simple stereo rendering support
- OpenGL extension testing from Tcl
- Tcl Extension Architecture (TEA) 3 compliant
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/togl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.