This is the Linux app named TOMUSS whose latest release can be downloaded as TOMUSS-7.0.7.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TOMUSS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TOMUSS is an interactive web application (groupware) allowing multiple concurrent users to edit data tables.
Its primary goal is the management of students grades.
- It is hard to lose data or enter incorrect values.
- An history of the cell modifications is available to users.
- No complex formula. A column can contains Grades, Average, Free text...
- A non-obstructive security model.
- Easy integration in your information system.
- No dependencies on any framework.
- Easely extensible and customisable.
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tomuss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.