This is the Linux app named Tonto whose latest release can be downloaded as tonto-3.1-r3784.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tonto with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project is now hosted on GitHub at https://github.com/dylan-jayatilaka/tonto.
This site is now only for historical interest.
Tonto is a free library dedicated to quantum crystallography and quantum chemistry.
It can refine crystal structures using ab initio wavefunctions.
It can also fit electronic wavefunctions to X-ray diffraction data.
=== PLEASE READ BELOW ===
An updated release 3.1 (revision 3800) has been made in the Files part. Various linux executables have also been uploaded so you don't need to compile.
For non-standard jobs, or for bug-fixes, get the latest version on branches/tonto-3.2 using subversion, like this:
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/tonto-chem/code/branches/tonto-3.2 tonto-3.2
DO NOT check out the head, it is too unstable at the moment.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tonto-chem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.