This is the Linux app named ToolBot whose latest release can be downloaded as toolbot-0.4.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ToolBot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Toolbot is an IRC bot that provides meeting and orginazation management capabilities to IRC based communities.
Advanced End Users
Command-line, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/toolbot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.