This is the Linux app named ToolShed whose latest release can be downloaded as toolshed-2.2-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ToolShed with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ToolShed is a package of utilities to perform cross-development from Windows, Linux or Mac OS X computers to the Tandy Color Computer and Dragon microcomputers. Tools are included to read/write both OS-9 RBF disk images and CoCo Disk BASIC disk images, generate cassette WAV files and more.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/toolshed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.