This is the Linux app named Toolsverse ETL Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as etl-win-3.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Toolsverse ETL Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Toolsverse ETL Framework
ETL Framework is a standalone Extract Transform Load engine written in Java. It includes executables for all major platforms and can be easily integrated into other applications.
* embeddable, open source and free
* fast and scalable
* uses target database features to do transformations and loads
* manual and automatic data mapping
* data streaming
* bulk data loads
* data transformations
* Java 1.6 and up
* At least 4 MB of RAM
New in 3.2 (01/18/2013)
* Improved auto-update functionality
* Bug fixes
- Supported operating systems - Windows, OS X, Linux/Unix
- Supported databases - any JDBC, any ODBC
- Extended database support - Oracle,DB2,MS SQL Server,MySQL,ProgreSQL,Informix,Sybase ASE
- Supported data sources - delimited text, fixed length text, Excel xls, Excel xlsx, XML, XML with transformation, custom using pluggable connectors
- XML-based scenario language
- Extract data from multiple sources and load into multiple destinations
- Stream unlimited data sets from the source to destination
- All data types supported including CLOBs and BLOBs with automatic or manual conversion between source and destination databases (data sources)
- Automatic and manual column level mapping
- Extract and load each data set in parallel with forks and joins
- Inner scenarios with conditional and in-loop execution
- Automatic table and index creation based on the source data set specification
- Manual and automatic transaction management (commit intervals)
- Support for automatic primary/foreign key generation with mapping to existing primary/foreign key
- Conditional (IF-THEN-ELSE) execution
- Automatic and manual exception handling
- Automatic Insert/Update/Delete/Merge
- In-line SQL in scenarios
- Pre/post/inline extract and load tasks
- OS command execution
- File-based tasks (file system, ftp and sftp are supported)
Information Technology, Developers
XML-based, JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), IBM DB2, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/toolsverseetl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.