This is the Linux app named Topsite Templating System whose latest release can be downloaded as Topsite-Documentation.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Topsite Templating System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Topsite Templating System
DESCRIPTIONTopsite is a Python-based templating system designed to make the creation of dynamic Web pages and Web applications quick and easy. It aims to demarcate presentation and logic while making it easy to use the two together.
Project is a templating system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/topsite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.