This is the Linux app named ToricCam to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ToricCam-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ToricCam to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ToricCam to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ToricCam is a C++ library I have developped for my research. It provides a starting point to using the Toric Space viewpoint representation [Lino & Christie, SIGGRAPH 2015]. It also implements our preliminary work published at SCA 2012. The library is released under the GNU General Public License version 3.
For researchers who want to use the library for their work, please quote the papers as follows:
+ Efficient Composition for Virtual Camera Control. C. Lino, M. Christie. In ACM SIGGRAPH / Eurographics Symposium on Computer Animation, 2012, Lausanne, Switzerland.
+ Intuitive and Efficient Camera Control with the Toric Space. C. Lino, M. Christie. ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG) - Proceedings of SIGGRAPH, Vol. 34 (4), pp. 82:1-82:12, 2015, ACM New York, NY, USA.
- Toric Space representation of cameras
- Easy positioning of cameras to implement classical one-shots or two-shots
- Examples of how to use the libary and how to link it to a rendering engine (e.g. OGRE)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/toric-cam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.