This is the Linux app named tourman-mainframe to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mainframe.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tourman-mainframe to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
tourman-mainframe to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Used to management Tournament Amateur
Shared your opinion
Developer: Rogério Lecarião Leite
Main Frame was create with Netbeans and Java.
It was created in order to help organize amateur tournaments nonprofit.
Is PROHIBITED to use this software to COMMERCIAL tournaments or with PRIZEs.
Contact me to reserve license.
This software this subject to under "Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License V2.0"
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tourman-mainframe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.