This is the Linux app named ToxOtis to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ToxOtis-core-0.8.1-all.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ToxOtis to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ToxOtis to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ToxOtis is a Java interface to the predictive toxicology services of OpenTox. ToxOtis is being developed to help both those who need a painless way to consume OpenTox web services and for ambitious service providers...
- Easy access to OpenTox web services for toxicity predictions
- OpenTox SDK - Helps you build your own OpenTox web service
- Database module that provides a handy DB API.
- Libre, Free and Open Source
Information Technology, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/toxotis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.