This is the Linux app named Toxtree: Toxic Hazard Estimation to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Toxtree-v126.96.36.1991.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Toxtree: Toxic Hazard Estimation to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Toxtree: Toxic Hazard Estimation to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA GUI application which estimates toxic hazard of chemical compounds. The latest version includes the following toxicity prediction modules:
-Cramer rules (oral toxicity)
-Toxicity mode of action via Verhaar scheme
-Skin irritation and Eye irritation prediction
-Benigni / Bossa rulebase for mutagenicity and carcinogenicity prediction
-START biodegradation and persistence prediction
-Skin sensitisation reactivity domain
-Kroes TTC Decision tree
-SMARTCyp - Cytochrome P450-Mediated Drug Metabolism and metabolites prediction
-Structure Alerts for the in vivo micronucleus assay in rodents (ISSMIC)
-Structural Alerts for Functional Group Identification (ISSFUNC)
-Structural alerts associated with covalent protein binding and DNA binding.
- Ames mutagenicity
Toxtree provides a plugin framework to incorporate different approaches to the estimation. Platform independent (written in Java), with the use of The Chemistry Development Kit.
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/toxtree/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.