This is the Linux app named TPM Device Driver whose latest release can be downloaded as tpmdd-2.6.16.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TPM Device Driver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TPM Device Driver
DESCRIPTIONDevice driver to enable the TPM chip as described by specifications at http://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org.
The TPM chip will enable you to use hardware to securely store and protect your keys and personal data. See also theTrouSers project.
This driver is integrated into the mainline Linux Kernel - code downloads on this page are only for historical reasons.
Latest Code can be found at:
Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tpmdd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.