This is the Linux app named TPFA-the answer book whose latest release can be downloaded as TPFA-VOLI_src_lateX_PR_16_11_2012.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TPFA-the answer book with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TPFA-the answer book
DESCRIPTIONThe goal of the 5 Volumes of Theorems and Problems in Functional Analysis
- The Answer Book is to provide the complete solutions for the exercises compiled
in the ”core book” by A.A Kirillov and A.Gvichiani, ”Theorems and Problems in
Functional Analysis, MIR editions, 1979” (TPFA). The problems cover most of
the concepts of classical Functional Analysis: Distributions, Hilbert Spaces, Harmonic
Analysis, Spectral Theory... The 828 exercises provided in TPFA represent
an incredibly rich source of problems in order to train oneself in these fields. These
exercises also bring numerous original entry points for various subjects outside the
field of the theory developed in the core book. Finally, it is important to note that
while the volumes are obviously naturally bundled with the core book, they have
been written completely independently of it.
We respect as far as possible the original notations and their conventions.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tpfa-answerbook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.