This is the Linux app named TR Data Sync whose latest release can be downloaded as TRDataSync_0.6.4_august_2013.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TR Data Sync with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TR Data Sync
TR Data Sync is an application for folder synchronisation.
- Sync folders
- Analysis of folders before sync
- Synchronisation of multiple folders
- Available for all OS
- Portable program
- Automatic synchronization in real time
- Detection file renamed, copied, deleted, added
- Command line interface
- Filter inclusion and exclusion of files (regular expression, file type, full text, read-only, hidden ...)
- System master or slave folders
- SHA1 checksum verification
- Monitoring system CPU performance
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trdatasync/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.