This is the Linux app named TR Game Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as TRGameEngine.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TR Game Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TR Game Engine
This library providing a simple 2D real-time render system, a collision management system and a real-time game management system. It has also a sound management, network and many other things that games need.
This library can read and write compatible images for BlueBox: A-Life project. You can use this handy Java-based library to easily manipulate sprites.
- Advanced audio manager with filter
- Get and set animated, bakground and sprite images
- Console command line
- Net code management (client / server)
- Input manager
- Read and write files sprite
- Compatible TR Class Library
- Compatible with BlueBox: A-Life project
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trgameengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.