This is the Linux app named Traefik whose latest release can be downloaded as traefik_v2.10.4_windows_386.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Traefik with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Traefik (pronounced traffic) is a modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer that makes deploying microservices easy. Traefik integrates with your existing infrastructure components (Docker, Swarm mode, Kubernetes, Marathon, Consul, Etcd, Rancher, Amazon ECS, ...) and configures itself automatically and dynamically. Pointing Traefik at your orchestrator should be the only configuration step you need.
- Auto Discovery
- HTTP and TCP Support
- Canary Deployments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/traefik.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.