This is the Linux app named Traffic Control Test Set to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sumoApiExtension.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Traffic Control Test Set to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Traffic Control Test Set to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This project contains a standard set of microsimulation models and test configurations for the evaluation of traffic control systems. It also contains an API to enable the straightforward connection of your traffic control system. Use this standard test set to evaluate your traffic control system because it will enable you to benchmark the performance of your system against many others on a level playing field.
Developers, Engineering, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tctester/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.