This is the Linux app named Train Signalling Simulation whose latest release can be downloaded as ts2-0.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Train Signalling Simulation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Train Signalling Simulation
DESCRIPTION"Train Signalling Simulation" (TS2) is a railway simulation game where you have to dispatch trains across an area and keep them on schedule.
- Real-time simulation of a train signalling control centre
- Multi-platform (MS Windows, MAC OS X, Linux and other UNIX variants)
- Simulations are file based and can be edited by users within the editor included in the software
- Everything can be changed through the editor, including scenery layout, allowed routes, timetables and train characteristics (speed, acceleration, braking, length, ...)
- Simulation scenes have no limitation in size or arrangement
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ts2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.