This is the Linux app named TRAK Viewpoints whose latest release can be downloaded as TRAK_ArchitectureViewpoints.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TRAK Viewpoints with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The architecture viewpoints (specifications for architecture views iaw ISO 42010) for TRAK. TRAK is a general systems-thinkers'/system engineering enterprise architecture framework. It is simple, user-friendly, pragmatic and not limited to IT.
Defines a total of 24 viewpoints. The ones needed for any task are selected by taking the task sponsor's concerns and matching them to the typical concerns that each TRAK viewpoint addresses.
The minimal process is defined in the overall TRAK specification (https://sf.net/p/trak). The allowed elements and relationships are taken from the TRAK metamodel (https://sf.net/p/trakmetamodel).
- designed by systems engineers for others & based on need / typical application
- supports simple, pragmatic, no nonsense, just "good enough" way of addressing typical concerns (not populating a data model)
- defines each TRAK architect viewpoint
- viewpoints conform to ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 for architecture description of systems
- viewpoints cover enterprise, concept, procurement, solution and management & everything from structure, behaviour, interchange to assurance, requirements and the architecture description task itself
- specification for each TRAK architecture view - content/ tuples from the TRAK metamodel (https://sf.net/p/trakmetamodel)
- defines naming convention
- defines stakeholder concerns addressed
- provides method for selecting viewpoints needed to address stakeholder concerns
- defines mandatory & optional architecture tuples for each view
- specifies minimum acceptable content for each view (well-formedness)
- defines consistency rules between views
- defines minimum allowed view sets so that elements can be found where you'd expect them to be
- designed to be used with the TRAK Overall (http://trak.sf.net) & TRAK metamodel (http://trakmetamodel.sf.net) (available on sourceforge)
- MVp-04 assurance viewpoint based on Claim, Argument, Evidence - can be used for any assurance e.g. claim of design compliance with requirements
- SVp-13 Solution Risk viewpoint integrates description of safety and security (Threat/Hazard, Vulnerability, Mitigation) with that of the design itself
- implementations for Sparx EA, MooD, Visio and OmniGraffle for Mac / iPad on Sourceforge
- defines difference wrt MODAF 1.2
Aerospace, Government, Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trakviewpoints/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.