This is the Linux app named tranci to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tranci_0.1.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tranci to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
tranci to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Computational package to study transition metal atoms in surfaces, focusing on the effects of crystal field, spin orbit coupling and electronic interactions. Inputs are written in an user friendly interface, and creates a pdf and graphics with the results.
- Multielectronic calculations
- Crystal field, spin orbit coupling and electronic interactions
- Created pdf with the results of the calculation
- Creates graphics with spectrum
- Allows to sweep in all the parameters
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tranci/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.