This is the Linux app named TraSer whose latest release can be downloaded as TraSer-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TraSer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TraSer is an open-source software package for tracking and tracing of
physical items or digitally stored documents, especially meant
for small businesses. TraSer relies on web-services and uses its own
identifier scheme but may adapt to other schemes.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
Project is a network-based DBMS (database system), JDBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/traser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.