This is the Linux app named TravBot travian bot to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TravBot910u.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TravBot travian bot to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TravBot travian bot to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:TravBot is a travian legends bot that mainly focuses on raiding and building functionality.
This bot can add inactive farms straight from gettertools into your farmlists or it can create multiple farmlists by itself. It also supports adding farms from a text file.
It can send farmlist waves automatically with elaborate timings. You determine how often and the bot can also stop farming farms that are being defended and save you some troops that way. It does support simple proxies.
The bot also allows you to create unlimited build queues to upgrade your villages and build new buildings.
There are more features like attack warnings and crop checking.
See the changelog at: https://travbot.eu/changelog
Join the discord channel for more information and support!
- - https://discord.gg/Y4Uqttm - -
- Farmlist sender with an hourly profiler - automated farmlist wave sending. You can also link multiple farmlists together
- Farm adder - add farms into farmlists straight from gettertools inactive search. The bot now supports adding farms with unlimited range (even 100+ tiles) or paste farm coordinates into a file and let the bot add them.
- Builder - An unlimited village build queue
- CropChecker - Automated NPC trading based on crop levels
- AutoEvader - Automated attack evading
- Attack Warnings - Incoming attack warnings (can send alert emails)
- Security features - custom UserAgent (browser and platform info), Proper resolution, basic captcha detection
- Proxies - to simulate multi-accounting
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/travbot-travian-bot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.