This is the Linux app named Trdetz the TRD-image rummager whose latest release can be downloaded as trdetz_0.3b2_win32_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Trdetz the TRD-image rummager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Trdetz the TRD-image rummager
Trdetz is an utility to work with TRD floppy image format, used by many TR-DOS compatible ZX-Spectrum emulators. It provides low-level operations such as disk sector read/write as well as operations with TR-DOS filesystem
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trdetz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.