This is the Linux app named Triceratops whose latest release can be downloaded as triceratops_v0.5.0_Oct_2022.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Triceratops with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Triceratops is an analogue style polyphonic subtractive synthesizer plugin, for use with the LV2 plug architecture, at this time there is no standalone version. An up to date version of the LV2 library is required along with a suitable host (e.g. Qtractor, Jalv, Ardour), I highly recommend either the KXstudio distro or the KXstudio ubuntu repositories! The intention is for this synth to be part of a suite including a drum machine (Stegosaurus) and a wavetable synth (Dracorex), watch this space.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/triceratops/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.