This is the Linux app named Triplify whose latest release can be downloaded as triplify-0.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Triplify with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONTriplify provides a building block for the semantification of Web applications. Triplify is a small plugin for Web applications, which converts database content into RDF or JSON feeds and provides a Linked Data interface.
System Administrators, Developers
Project is a database conversion tool, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/triplify/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.