This is the Linux app named TriviaBot for SDCH to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TriviaBotforSDCH1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TriviaBot for SDCH to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TriviaBot for SDCH to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONTriviaBot is a C# trivia engine designed to run in Shadows Direct Connect Hub. Comes with a question file with 20000+ questions which is easy to add/modify.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/triviabotsdch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.