This is the Linux app named Trowel - Sequencing Error Corrector whose latest release can be downloaded as trowel.0.2.0.4.linux.64. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Trowel - Sequencing Error Corrector with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Trowel - Sequencing Error Corrector
Trowel is an error correction module for Illumina sequencing reads, which is based on the k-mer spectrum approach. This tool is the first tool that uses a quality threshold instead of a coverage cutoff in order to extract trusted k-mers. This tool guarantees high accuracy and speed.
This tool has been developed since 21. Jan. 2013 by Euncheon Lim in Prof. Dr. Detlef Weigel's Lab in Max-Planck Institute for Developmental Biology.
First of all, you have to install the exact version of boost(>=1.53.0), google sparse hash(>=2.0.2), GCC(>=4.6), autoconf(=2.69), and automake(=1.13).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trowel-ec/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.