This is the Linux app named TrustedGRUB whose latest release can be downloaded as TrustedGRUB-1.1.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TrustedGRUB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TrustedGRUB extends the GRUB bootloader with TCG support. This makes it possible to provide a secure bootstrap architecture. The whole boot process is measured and - by support of a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) - the system integrity is verifyable.
Advanced End Users, Science/Research, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trustedgrub/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.