This is the Linux app named TuneStar whose latest release can be downloaded as tunestar-V0_02.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TuneStar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONTune Star is yet another PHP+MySQL+Perl solutions for storing MP3 files.
What makes it unique is it's "google like" search interface.
It is meant to be installed on an intranet (personal network, home stereo setup, etc..) Supports playlists, st
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tunestar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.