This is the Linux app named Tux of Math Command whose latest release can be downloaded as tuxmath-2.0.2-win32-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tux of Math Command with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tux of Math Command
"Tux, of Math Command" is a math drill game starring Tux, the Linux Penguin. Lessons are included from simple number typing through addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of positive and negative numbers. It is intended for kids ~4-10.
- Fun arcade-style math game
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, negatives, and more!
- NEW - multiplayer LAN competition
- Factoroids - learn factoring while blasting rocks floating in space!
- Translations to over 40 languages
- Available for Windows, Mac OS-X, and Linux/Unix
- Complete source code under GPLv3+
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tuxmath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.