This is the Linux app named TuxMoT whose latest release can be downloaded as TuxMoT-1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TuxMoT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TuxMoT is an application to interact with HSDPA modems in Linux. With Tux, one can send AT commands to the modem and TuxMoT will return the modem response. If called with a user interface, TuxMoT will display the modem response to the user. TuxMoT is also an API, if used this way, java developers can send AT commands to a modem within their application and trap the modem response by implementing the interface ModemPortDataReceivedListener.
TuxMoT is written in Java SE 7, using GNU's RXTX library and some minor refence from Apaches Commons-cli and log4j APIs.
Currently, TuxMoT supports only the Console Interface though future versions will include a Curses interface and a GKT+ interface.
- Console Interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tuxmot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.