This is the Linux app named Twitter Speak whose latest release can be downloaded as twitterspeak_1.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Twitter Speak with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A lightweight python twitter reader with speech and growl support, designed to run in the background and let you get tweets in realtime, without having to run off to the site or watch an update feed constantly.
- Reads Tweets to you, as your friends post them
- Supports Growl notifications; tweets pop up when they're made, then vanish
- Lightweight and simple; does what's needed, as quickly and simply as possible
- Works on all major formats; speech is currently limited to OSX and Linux.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/twitterspeak/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.