This is the Linux app named twitter2rss whose latest release can be downloaded as twitter2rss_v2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named twitter2rss with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
twitter2rss will obtain all friends of a specified twitter account, and then create an OPML feed list. The feed list will contain all of the obtained friend's twitter RSS feeds, which can then be imported into any standard feed reader.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/twitter2rss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.