This is the Linux app named TwoLAME whose latest release can be downloaded as twolame-0.4.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TwoLAME with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TwoLAME is a fork of tooLAME - an optimized MPEG Audio Layer 2 (MP2) encoder. New features include a brand new frontend, fully thread-safe library (libtwolame), with an API very similar to LAME's.
- Fully thread-safe
- Static and shared library (libtwolame)
- API very similar to LAME's (for easy porting)
- Frontend supports wide range of input files (using libsndfile)
- automake/libtool/pkgconfig based build system
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/twolame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.