This is the Linux app named TwOle G whose latest release can be downloaded as twole.src.1.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TwOle G with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Twole G is a cooperative web based software used to manage the requestes for water systems. You can see a demo at http://twole.isolasoftware.it/twole1.7/(username: admin, password: twole). The system is implemented with GWT 1.4 and gwt-ext.
JDBC, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/twole/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.