This is the Linux app named Tygamusic whose latest release can be downloaded as tygamusic+example.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tygamusic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This lib was produced while I was programming an other program/game. I was tired of pygame's bad system of handling playlists and the management of music in general. With this lib I want to create an layer that allows you to interact with the music, how you would expect it.
-Normal pausing and resuming (played time isn’t lost when new song is loaded)
-Automatic recognition of songs and adding them to a separate list
Console/Terminal, Other toolkit, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tygamusic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.