This is the Linux app named Typecho Blogging Platform whose latest release can be downloaded as 188.8.131.52.30.-release.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Typecho Blogging Platform with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Typecho Blogging Platform
With only 7 data tables and less than 400KB of code, a complete plug-in and template mechanism is complete. Ultra-low CPU and memory usage is enough to give full play to the maximum performance of the host. Native support for Markdown typesetting syntax, easy to read and write. Support various cloud hosts such as BAE/GAE/SAE, even in the face of sudden high traffic, it can easily cope with it. The meticulously polished operation interface is still a familiar feature, but more mature and with more options. The tailoring of every pixel is one step further from perfection. Choose a reliable hosting provider who can provide support services for the installation process. Download the version of the program that suits you and install it. The program will run in a second. Read the documentation, to make a unique website, and wait for your friends' reaction.
- Lightweight and efficient
- Advanced and stable
- Concise and friendly
- The creation of templates is very easy
- As long as you write HTML and CSS, nesting templates is very simple
- You can open the default templates, watch and learn
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/typecho-blogging.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.