This is the Linux app named U³ed to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as u3ed-0.2_linux.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named U³ed to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
U³ed to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The idea behind the U³ed is, that you can just modify a simple config file and thus change the behaviour of the Editor to match the needed requirements (e.g. the properties each Unit has).
With this flexibility, U³ed can be used to create Units for each Game (or other project) by just modifying a simple file.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/u3ed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.