This is the Linux app named Ubuntu Remixes whose latest release can be downloaded as README.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ubuntu Remixes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
We are working on multiple remixes of Ubuntu and are generating our own ISOs of existing remixes and flavours. We are also maintaining our own ISO builder. You can request for new remixes at https://sourceforge.net/p/ubuntu-remixes/discussion/remixes/. If you want, you can also help in developing new remixes by asking at https://sourceforge.net/p/ubuntu-remixes/discussion/devel/. You can download any of the remixes/flavours from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ubuntu-remixes/files/.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ubuntu-remixes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.