This is the Linux app named ui-auto whose latest release can be downloaded as ui-auto-1.2.15.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ui-auto with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
"ui-auto" helps releasing (and snapshotting) your software projects. It abstracts several VCs (git, svn, cvs) and build systems (autotools, cmake, make), and supports direct "linking" to a Debian VC.
"con-dev" is currently (2015) being developed as successor of "ui-auto" as a parallel extra project.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ui-auto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.