This is the Linux app named UI Nav Test whose latest release can be downloaded as navtest_set1v035.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UI Nav Test with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UI Nav Test
The UI Nav Test Tool is a web based application for testing the usability of labeling and organization for navigation systems. The test tool presents tasks to a research participant and collects data as they interact with a proposed navigation system.
Developers, Information Technology, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uinavtest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.