This is the Linux app named UIMA Wrapper for the OBA Rest Service to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as oba-uima.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UIMA Wrapper for the OBA Rest Service to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UIMA Wrapper for the OBA Rest Service to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA wrapper for Apache UIMA (http://incubator.apache.org/uima/) that connects to the Open Biomedical Annotator (OBA) rest service from the National Center for Biomedical Ontology (http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Annotator_User_Guide).
- Submits text to the OBA rest service and creates UIMA annotations
- OBA rest service parameters are configurable
- UIMA installation is not necessary as the maven build installs UIMA dependencies
- Sample UIMA pipeline configuration is provided
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oba-uima/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.