This is the Linux app named uLan protocol for RS-485 9-bit network whose latest release can be downloaded as ul_drv-1.0.0-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named uLan protocol for RS-485 9-bit network with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
uLan protocol for RS-485 9-bit network
uLan is message oriented multi-master communication protocol for microcontrollers. It uses 9-bit character format for addressing and link control and RS-485 physical layer. More RS-485 cards, converters for PC RS-232 ports and embedded MCUs are supported
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ulan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.