This is the Linux app named Ultra-lite modeling generator (ULM.gen) whose latest release can be downloaded as sbxb-1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ultra-lite modeling generator (ULM.gen) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ultra-lite modeling generator (ULM.gen)
DESCRIPTIONThe ULM.gen project is a framework that help building and customizing source-code generators from a UML model expressed as XML documents, using generation templates. It also provides tools for synchronization with UML modelers such as IBM Rational Rose.
Java, Python, Visual Basic
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ulmgen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.