This is the Linux app named UNA whose latest release can be downloaded as UNA-v.13.1.0-RC1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UNA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Full featured CMS with social features. It has limited functionality by default and can be extended with additional modules. Additional modules includes such features as Education solution, Video Messenger, Events, Polls, Tasks, Forum, Market, Videos, Video Streaming and more
- Automatic updates
- Builders for pages, forms, menus, permissions
- Multiple profiles
- Connections (fiends, subscriptions)
- Amazon S3 Storage
- Remote video encoding
- On the fly image resizing
- Live notification updates
- Privacy engine
- Custom templates
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/una-io/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.