This is the Linux app named UnBBayes whose latest release can be downloaded as unbbayes-4.22.18-dist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UnBBayes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UnBBayes is a probabilistic network framework written in Java. It has both a GUI and an API with inference, sampling, learning and evaluation. It supports Bayesian networks, influence diagrams, MSBN, OOBN, HBN, MEBN/PR-OWL, PRM, structure, parameter and incremental learning.
Please, visit our wiki (https://sourceforge.net/p/unbbayes/wiki/Home/) for more information. Check out the license section (https://sourceforge.net/p/unbbayes/wiki/License/) for our licensing policy.
- Bayes Net (or Bayesian network)
- Influence Diagrams (or Decision Graphs)
- MSBN (Multiple-Sectioned Bayesian Network)
- OOBN (Object-Oriented Bayesian Network)
- MEBN (Multi-Entity Bayesian Network)
- PR-OWL (Probabilistic Web Ontology Language)
- PR-OWL 2
- UMP-ST (Uncertainty Modeling Process for Semantic Technologies)
- Parameter and Structure Learning
- Sampling and Simulation (e.g. Monte Carlo, Gibbs)
- Approximate Inference
- Data Mining
- Noisy-Max distribution
- PRM (Probabilistic Relational Model)
- MLN (Markov Logic Network)
- Plug-in Support
Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unbbayes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.