This is the Linux app named Unibasic Code Coverage whose latest release can be downloaded as ucov-v0.12-nix.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Unibasic Code Coverage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Unibasic Code Coverage
A Unibasic Code Coverage tool. It produces formatted HTML reports on the statement coverage of selected source files. Designed for UniData but should is being ported to UniVerse (still in development, but compiles and works on demonstration programs).
- Allows statement level coverage testing of UniBasic programs
- Produces coloured HTML reports
Information Technology, Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers
Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ucov/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.