This is the Linux app named Unified Code Generation whose latest release can be downloaded as SimulinkUcgnDistribution_1.1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Unified Code Generation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Unified Code Generation
This project provides an open-source framework for the generation of high quality source code which is suitable for safety-critical applications and certification (e.g DO-178B). Currently a Simulink and Stateflow front-end and a C-language back-end are included.
Some of the strengths of UCGN:
- Clearly readable source-code
- Separation of functionality and parameters ("tunable parameters")
- Robust data storage (compile-time static structures in favor of pointer run-time constructs)
- Clear software architecture, direct correspondence to the model architecture
- Separation of reusable library code
- Simplicity and uniformity of software interfaces (for testing etc.)
The following features are supported by the Simulink/UCGN
- Discrete single-rate Simulink models and libraries
- Block library with 50+ standard Simulink blocks
- Periodic, condition-driven Stateflow charts (including flowgraphs, loops)
- Structured data types through bus objects
- Simulink native enumer
- Generation of efficient, readable, robust auto-code
- Open framework, for integration with domain-specific models
- Simulink/Stateflow integration
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ucgn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.