This is the Linux app named Unified Versatile Document whose latest release can be downloaded as uvd-0.1_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Unified Versatile Document with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Unified Versatile Document
1. What's uvd?
uvd is a tool enabling users to edit their documents on various platforms and office suites without the need to manually manage their files.
4. What do they all do?
uvd — main program, interprets documents, requests to open them; also makes backups and repair documents.
uvd-man — executables manager, imports and exports executables for use portably on various platforms.
(only Windows) uvd-desktop — desktop integration, run only once, associates uvd extension with uvd program and appends uvd installation path to PATH variable.
Note to Apple devices users:
Apple devices are not supported and—when it comes to me—they will never be. I have no such device to develop nor test the program. However, I encourage anyone to contact me (ego95nemo [at] gmail [dot] com) and contribute.
From uvd Readme file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uvdoc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.