This is the Linux app named UniModeling whose latest release can be downloaded as UniModeling1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UniModeling with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UniModeling is a big data analytics tool for the unified modeling and reasoning in outdoor and indoor spaces.
UniModeling supports constructing unified graph models of outdoor and indoor spaces and RFID deployments in these spaces.
It enables probabilistic incorporation of RFID data that facilitates the tracking of moving objects and enables the search for them to be optimized.
Furthermore, UniModeling is empowered with three reasoning applications that pertain to the positioning of RFID readers in outdoor and indoor spaces and the points of potential traffic (over)load in these spaces.
The project source is hosted at: https://github.com/angyjoe/unimodeling.
Post your questions to UniModeling mailing list at: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/unimodeling-list.
Aerospace, Information Technology, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Engineering
Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unimodeling/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.